This single unit precharged, is ideal for the Do-It-Yourself person.
Made by TRUMA, and backed by Dometic for the Australian Market this is an Air Conditioner that we are proud to sell.
It is a reverse cycle and is easy to install.
Light weight, only 32 kg and suitable to heat/cool a Caravan Camper Trailer or Motor home up to 16'6" in length.
Using flexible, insulated hoses you direct air behind cupboards and out where you want it.
Fittings included allow for three outlet vents to be placed in your Caravan or Motorhome. The length of hose needed will vary with each installation, so is offered as a separate item.
Full fitting instructions are included with only the power cable connection required by a qualified person. We recommend an additional power inlet be installed that operates only the Air conditioner, this also makes the wiring a breeze.
The advantages of this system are:
- Can be used in Pop-Tops or Solid Roof Recreational Vehicles.
- No extra costs or weight of installing H-Frame on the roof.
- No extra cost of having a specialised installer.
- Easy for a handyman to position outlet vents.
- Outlets can be in more than one area.
- The low profile allow it to be tucked away under bunks or seats.
External and Internal Vents all provided.
The size of space required, adjacent to an outside wall is 420mm x 650mm (on the floor) x 275mm high.
Runs on 240V or requires a 2.5kw Generator.
Cooling capacity is 2.2 kW and Heating capacity is 1.9kW.
Please state how much ducting is required as this is sold separately at $18.35 Mt